Job description / Role
The role is responsible for the overall store management and enhancing customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively through financial planning, involvement in employee recruitment, and retail management.
- Establish close relationship with key customers, especially with Royal Protocol and VIP clients. Act as the high level contact with key clients, and become their trusted consultant and advisor for product related matters.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers' pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive responsibility in retail store operation with successful multi-unit specially responsibility
- Must have on in-depth understanding of the market
- Revenue and profit making orientation
Competitive as per the market.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.