Job description / Role
As an experienced Store Manager, you will be responsible for achieving the brands objectives whilst ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided.
• My client is a leading Luxury brand who are looking to expand thier offering in Qatar.
• Successful store operations as per the brands guidelines
• Leading, and developing and leading a team of 15 employees in the store
• Analysing and reporting of KPIs to headquarters and conveying the message to staff
• Develop strong relations with clients in Qatar and develop CRM initiatives to maintain excellent client relations
• Competitive salary
• MUST have experience within Luxury retail
• Successful track record of managing a team
• Must be a commercial candidates with a strong understanding of retail KPIs and the ability to convey KPIs to team members
• Experience in clientele is essential
• Impeccable presentation skills to be the right ambassador for the brand
• Arabic speaker a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.