Job description / Role
We are looking to recruit a Store Operations Manager for a Multinational Company specialized in Premium Retail in Qatar.
* In charge of operations in 3-5 stores
* Train and coach retail team to optimize the highest level of customer satisfaction
* Demonstrate strong leadership skills and motivate team
* Ensure all staff is trained well to offer an explicit experience within the store
* Ensure the point of sale is implemented by following the companies guidelines and services
* Guarantee all retail services would be offered to clients in order to reach targets
* Ensure supply chain and stock control that corresponds with the given KPIs : make sure products are always available
* Manage the inventory, stock and warehouse operations regularly
* Executing audit practices and ensuring the safety of products
* Ensure that cash operations are done accordingly and cameras are working at all times
* Guarantee all closing/opening procedures are respected
* Make sure the customer service and store appearance is applied by the company's standards and HR forms
* Schedules must be done on a monthly basis and ensure the floor is always covered and maintained
* Responsibility of holiday planning and covering up for staff on leave
* Make sure that stores is are in excellent condition, maintenance is handles on a weekly basis and briefing cleaning company
* Align with projects team to ensure all permits and podiums are installed at the right time and must meet the store requirements
* Candidate must have a Bachelors degree
* At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in Retail (Fashion / Beauty), FMCG
* Manage a big and diverse team (training, coaching, briefing…)
* Excellent at prioritizing tasks and flexible with working hours
* Dynamic personality and ability to work in a fast moving environment
* Excellent level in English, Arabic is a plus.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.