Job description / Role
The position is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of Main Stores; storage and issuing, as well as ensures the proper authorisation for the release of goods from the storeroom and account for the proper issuance.
- Finance Team.
- Food and Beverage Team.
- Rooms Division Team.
- Retail Team.
- Group Purchasing Team.
- Responsible for supervising, coordinating and participating in the activities of personnel engage in Store.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- Assists the Cost Controller in the monthly inventory for Store.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
- Ensures all requisitions are approved by an authorised person before issuance of the goods.
- Ensures proper issuance of stocks on a first-in first-out basis.
- Requisitions have to be printed out and signed for by the receiver and the store personnel.
- Maintains an accurate record of all Store items and a proper filing system.
- Replenishes store items on a timely basis and ensure that there is always sufficient stock on hand.
- Assists in identifying and managing slow moving stock.
- Assists in reporting the level of all store items, in maintaining a suitable par and to review the par level from time to time.
- Assists in planning for an effective and efficient store operation.
- Verifies all food and beverage items are in good condition and under safety consumption period.
- Maintains general cleanliness of all store areas.
- Ensures daily record of temperatures for chillers in the store.
- Prepares the receiving report (Store) and submits to Finance.
- Ensures proper issuance of stocks on a one to one basis for beverage.
- Ensures adherence of HACCP standards and requirement at all times.
FOCUSES ON COLLEAGUES / MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- Attends to colleagues queries promptly.
- Consistently offers professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Co-ordinates with various departments to ensure proper documents submission.
- Uses a Heartist® approach - makes the guests and colleagues Feel Welcome, Feel Heart-warmed, Feel Incredible, and Belong.
WORKS AS PART OF THE FINANCE TEAM
- Ensures to produce quality work at all time.
- Adheres to all timeline set.
- Builds strong relationship with team members.
- Builds a cohesive working environment and achieves together the financial goal set.
- Be knowledgeable and plays an active role in maintaining strict adherence to HACCP compliances.
INVOLVEMENT IN WIDER JOB FUNCTION RELATIONSHIPS
- Maintains collaborative working relationship with all colleagues.
- Participates in training activities to improve knowledge and skills.
- Follows guidelines provided in colleagues' handbook.
- Understands emergency procedures, health and safety requirements.
- Ensures service standards and individual performance is aligned with Accor Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
- Contributes to the hotel's Corporate Social Responsibility efforts by supporting the Planet 21 program.
Main Complexity / Critical issues in the Job
- Accuracy in reports.
- Ability to meet tight datelines.
- Ensuring of compliance in accordance with policy and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 'O' Level education or equivalent.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Minimum 2 year relevant work experience in storekeeping.
- To be equipped with the knowledge on beverages
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Organised and diligent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Store Keeper Agent ll
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services