Job description / Role
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Familiar with description (specification, unit of quantity, application) of material in order to provide the right materials requisitioned.
- Familiar with location of materials in order to locate and issue the requisitioned materials in time and the right quantity.
- Issues materials as per approved procedures to ensure materials issued are per requisitions received and delivery is made to authorized personnel
- Implement and maintain a filing system that ensures Goods issued and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved
- Follow relevant safety, quality and environment control procedures and instructions so that personnel safety/the safety of others is not jeopardised and a minimum level of service quality and environmental impact can be guaranteed.
- Carry out, to the best of your ability, all tasks assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Any other reasonable request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager
- Minimum 2 years experience in Maintenance
- Minimum technical certificate or diploma
- Must be in possession of a valid Qatari Driving License
- Must have experience with CAFM system
- Good time management and communication skills
- Experience of safe working practices, risk assessments and method statements
- Knowledge of HSEQ practices and policies
- Strong teamwork ethic and promotion of customer service excellence
- Must successfully complete the induction training program
- Good English language ability spoken (and written preferred). Spoken Arabic, Hindi or Urdu an advantage
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.