Job description / Role
• As a storekeeper you should know how to maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
• Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
• Skills to operate common office equipment
• 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
• Must have valid QID and transferable visa
• Can join immediately
About the Company
We're based in Qatar.