Job description / Role
We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you'll play a vital role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom and receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounts for reimbursements and record-keeping.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
Your team and working environment:
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by the authentic Qatari warmth and our essence of generosity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Purchasing Store Clerk
Storekeeper / Warehouse Assistant
Black Pearl Consult
Nakheel Riu Deira Island Hotel