Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Record accurately deliveries and departmental issues in the stock ledgers and balance daily to the standard required
- Match goods received with delivery notes from suppliers
- Unload and receive goods from suppliers
- Ensure that all goods are immediately dispatched to store for which they are intended and that no goods are left unsecured or unsupervised on the loading bay
- Distribute goods to the Engineering Department employees against stores request
- Weekly requisitioning of materials required to maintain stock level
- Enter all materials in and out of stores into the computer on a weekly basis
- Stock taking to be completed at a given time by the hotel management
- Ensure proper security is adhered at all time
- Ensure stores are kept clean and tidy at all times
Your experience and skills include:
- Have a high school or college qualification with previous experiences in a similar position within the hospitality industry.
- Must have a proven knowledge in the electrical equipment
- Good command of English, whereby Computer skills will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events.
- Pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.