Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Manager from a top-tier consulting firm, with experience in strategy and business planning to join their team in Qatar.
• Working with the Managing Director and Executive team to develop the long-term Corporate Strategy and Business Model
• Identifying key opportunities and strategic issues impacting the company’s short and long-term goals
• Evaluating opportunities for the company, including the development of business cases which may include market research and analysis, cost-benefit analysis and financial modelling
• Keeping abreast of current markets worldwide and identifying future trends that may impact the company’s corporate strategy
• Defining the performance management framework, measures (KPIs), targets, benchmarks, and processes
• Working alongside the Corporate Planning team to collect and review performance data and develop reports for management
• Monitoring the overall performance of the business and reporting its progress
• Developing quarterly market intelligence reports to be sent out to all staff
• Supporting the internal audit team in the identification of organisational and performance issues, and investigating root causes
• Bachelor’s degree qualification in Business Management, Economics, or Finance, preferably with an MBA qualification
• At least 10 years’ experience in strategic planning, operational planning, and performance management, with a proven track record of making operational decisions, with top-tier management consulting experience
• The ideal candidate will have a strong background of developing business cases using market research and analysis, cost-benefit analysis and financial modelling
• Currently or previously worked for a Big 4 management consultancy
• Expertise in all areas of strategy development, including project management, business analysis, and problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
To apply, please send your CV online detailing your current financial package and notice period.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.