Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Manager from a top-tier consulting firm, with experience in strategy and business planning to join their team in Qatar.
• Working with the Managing Director and Executive team to develop the long-term Corporate Strategy and Business Model
• Identifying key opportunities and strategic issues impacting the company’s short and long-term goals
• Evaluating opportunities for the company, including the development of business cases which may include market research and analysis, cost-benefit analysis and financial modelling
• Keeping abreast of current markets worldwide and identifying future trends that may impact the company’s corporate strategy
• Defining the performance management framework, measures (KPIs), targets, benchmarks, and processes
• Working alongside the Corporate Planning team to collect and review performance data and develop reports for management
• Monitoring the overall performance of the business and reporting its progress
• Developing quarterly market intelligence reports to be sent out to all staff
• Supporting the internal audit team in the identification of organisational and performance issues, and investigating root causes
• Bachelor’s degree qualification in Business Management, Economics, or Finance, preferably with an MBA qualification
• At least 10 years’ experience in strategic planning, operational planning, and performance management, with a proven track record of making operational decisions, with top-tier management consulting experience
• The ideal candidate will have a strong background of developing business cases using market research and analysis, cost-benefit analysis and financial modelling
• Currently or previously worked for a Big 4 management consultancy
• Expertise in all areas of strategy development, including project management, business analysis, and problem-solving
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
To apply, please send your CV online detailing your current financial package and notice period.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ali Bin Ali Group
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Finance Manager