Job description / Role
A Global Consulting Firm is seeking a Energy Strategy Consulting Director for their Qatar Office.
The role entails assisting clients in areas like Market Entry Strategy, Product Portfolio Analysis, Revenue & Cost Optimization, Operational Excellence, Organization Transformation, Performance Improvement, Outsourcing & Shared Services Strategies, etc. The ideal candidate will be someone who is dynamic, proactive & hardworking, and who has a passion for shaping the energy industry in the GCC by managing large scale strategy projects.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping the clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
• Target driven business development activities
• Work with clients including private and listed companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals
• Manage project teams and participate in a collaborative team, with a focus on knowledge sharing and thought leadership
• Supervise and train Managers & Consultants
• Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics and Quantitative Analysis or other related major required
• MBA or equivalent
• 15+ years of relevant energy services consulting experience
• Tier 1 / Tier 2 Strategy firm experience will be preferred
• In depth energy sector acumen and understanding of the underlying market forces affecting the performance of organisations and their strategic objectives
• Consulting experience with a reputable professional services firm
• Demonstrable track record in development and implementation of solutions to complex strategic challenges
• Proven strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities
• Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills
• Domain expertise and proven knowledge of energy industry (and hands on experience in consulting)
• Skilled judgement based on sound analysis with a ‘big picture’ orientation
• Ability to lead in a multicultural environment at a senior level and excellent teaming skills
• Articulate, exceptional interpersonal, communication, presentation and motivational skills
• Strong portfolio / Program / project management skills
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Manager - Strategy
Country Manager - (General Manager)
Partner & More