Job description / Role
Consulting - Government - Strategy & Transformation - Manager (Doha)
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Government and Public Sector Transformation Management practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In joining, you'll help federal, state and local government clients solve complex business issues and manage jurisdiction related risk. You'll help our clients assess their operational and security and data management strategies so they can continue to operate more efficiently and effectively, both today and tomorrow.
Business Unit Overview
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Government and Public Sector Business Unit and its Strategy and Transformation Management Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector in the Middle East. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences of numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
As a Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
• Support the Strategy and Transformation Management Consulting team within the Government and Public sector.
• Continuously expand on knowledge of the Middle East business environment and work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
• Manage strategy development and execution, as well as managing national transformation agenda.
• Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions for Public Sector entities, helping them restructure their organizational structures, and service delivery models.
• Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, effectively manage the functional and technical team, support functional tracks of the transformation and relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
• Manage and participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
• Delivery consulting services, including strategy development, contract evaluation, and process management
• Proven experience in a Consulting environment working closely with public sector clients.
• Experience in the Middle East region is an asset. Knowledge of the Qatar market is preferable.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English AND Arabic
• Education: Bachelor's degree in a relevant major with a preference for a Masters
• Years of Experience: Minimum 6 years of experience, 3 of which are in a Consulting firm.
• Identify project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards..
• Evaluate project outcomes in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, overall value, completion dates and provider performance.
• Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports etc.) takes place.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.