Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Knows the discipline scope/cost/time requirements, assists the team to meet expectations, and coordinates with other disciplines to ensure project success.
- Supports management of project change and progressing for the discipline and works with the Project Management Team to take corrective actions regarding any issues, staffing requirements, scope changes, progressing, or other events that could affect project completion and/or profitability.
- Plans discipline quality, monitors quality activities, squad checking, drives and participates in squad checking, recommends improvements, and takes action where required.
- Provide technical support within the discipline team, liaise with the project team, and consult with relevant resources as required.
- Coordinate review and approval of design and interfaces on client requirements and specifications.
- Conduct studies, analyses and recommend actions.
- Identifies opportunities to solve problems through applying engineering knowledge
- Identifies professional risks, statutory responsibilities and liabilities.
- Work within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance systems.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of civil engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of civil engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills.
- Some job site or factory experience.
Education â?" Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy. To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.