Job description / Role
Are you an experienced Structural Inspector with a strong background in High Rise building projects? Then we have a fantastic opportunity in our Doha, Qatar office that could be of interest to you.
Who are we:
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Whether it is maximizing space in cities or making wasteland habitable, we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes for our clients. Our people work collaboratively to create value through built and natural assets that work in harmony with their surroundings – from shopping centers in Shanghai to new rail systems in Doha and reducing air pollution in Los Angeles.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate €3.4 billion in revenues
• Client focus
• The role involves both inspection and the supervision of structural works on the project.
• Assist in ensuring quality and timely delivery of Civil / Structural projects.
• Coordinate with the implementation of projects, ensuring that the performance is in accordance with their respective scope of services and conditions of the contract.
• Provide any reports update to the project's design managers and project managers including clients when needed.
• Coordinate aspects of project submittal and deliverables, reviews, and approvals against contract requirements.
• Report and advise on deviations from the same.
• Assist in the execution, pursuit, assessment, and review of future opportunities for project work and consultancy service.
• Must have a Technical Diploma in Civil
• Minimum of eight (8) years postgraduate experience
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in High-rise Building projects.
• Experience within GCC (is a must)
• Must be in Qatar and with transferable Visa
What We Offer:
A dynamic and challenging opportunity with an international focus, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunities for impact and freedom for initiatives. A great working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career.
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Senior Civil Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)