Job description / Role
• Maintain the required technical quality of work.
• Support the maintenance team through involving into the preparation of general arrangement and detail drawings under the guidance of the Workshop Supervisor.
• Work within the company CAD standards, procedures and document controls, providing support to the maintenance team.
• Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process.
• Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures.
• Perform as far as is practically possible, all assigned work in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule.
• Prepare estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
• Maintain good communication with the maintenance team.
• Commitment to and promotion of values and ensuring the realization of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
• Submit routine and critical inspection and monitoring reports by ensuring accurate and up to date information is input into the logbook.
• Ensure that all incidents, accidents and occurrences applicable to maintenance activities are properly, recorded, and reported to ensure that corrective measure are in place.
• Relevant vocational/technical qualification.
• Relevant years of experience in a similar position.
• Good working knowledge of maintenance practices and principles.
• Ability to produce accurate and well-presented drawings or documents in accordance with briefings from engineering staff.
• Conversant with 2D/3D draughting software using AutoCAD or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of support equipment, Cranes is required.
• Experience on hydraulics and engine.
• Ability to understand and create structural details from general arrangement plans.
• Advanced decision-making skills.
• Proficiency in English (must) and in Arabic (preferred).
• Ability to work with key stakeholders and external partners/advisors through collaboration & teamwork in a non-hierarchical relationship framework.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Outstanding organizing and planning skills
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract