Job description / Role
The Style Advisor is responsible for providing the customers with an easy, fashionable, personal and fun customer experience.
- Identify the needs of the customer, tailor to their style and build relationships to exceed their expectations.
- Meet customers’ needs and advise them on the proper outfit, and assist in the fitting rooms to determine the most effective approach with each customer accordingly.
- Maintain the store to ensure the customers enjoy a relaxed, engaging, and well-organized selling environment.
- Drive customer relationships and sales volume based on his/her product expertise reflecting and spotting trends.
- Build client base by consistently adding new clients and working to develop relationships with existing clients.
- Assist in taking accurate measurements for any needed alteration, assign price according to set price list (when applicable) and coordinate needed alterations.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience in fashion retail and customer service
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Relationship Building
- Customer Focus
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Commercial Understanding
- Attention to details
- Cultural Awareness
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Jewelry - Sales Advisor