Subject Leader IT - CBSE Curriculum
Job description / Role
Subject Leader IT - CBSE Curriculum, Qatar
m2r Education are working one of the largest co-ed international schools in the Middle East. They need an IT Subject Leader for an April 2023 start.
Owned by one of the largest natural gas-producing companies in the world, the school was established to cater primarily for the children of its employees and is located approximately 40Km north of Doha.
Over 4,000 students aged between 3 and 18 from 45 countries, are taught across five buildings, by a dedicated and skilled team of 500+ academic staff, and are supported by a team of more than 50 administrative staff.
• Commitment to student well-being and learning
• Relevant degree and teaching certificate
• Experience in a CBSE or international school
• Strong communication and people skills
• High-level of cultural awareness and sensitivity Key responsibilities:
• Please note that due to government requirements we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years old.
• Excellent TAX FREE salary
• Housing allowance
• Transporation allowance
• Furniture allowance
• Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract
• Annual economy round-trip air fare paid as a flexible cash allowance to point of origin based on peak summer time fares.
• Reimbursement of local medical expenses for family
• Contribution towards excess baggage expenses.
• Free access to excellent leisure clubs, including restaurants, swimming pools, gymnasiums, squash and tennis courts, running track and playing fields.
• End of service benefits.
• High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
• April 2023 start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.