Job description / Role
To work on the execution of strategies for selecting, identifying, developing and retaining talented individuals in the organization. Collaborate with other Human Capital partners in the process of ensuring a solid pipeline of talent for business continuity and growth.
One of the leading energy producer in the region
* Support efforts to identify key leadership competencies for company, assist in developing a strategy to create a company-wide program to identify and develop employees who have shown leadership potential aligned with those competencies.
* Develop an effective forecasting process for succession management and high potential (HIPO) programs to include analysis of current resources, talent levels, current and future demand, demographics, attrition, capability by discipline, geography, critical and scarce resources.
* Collaborate closely with Human Capital partners in integrating succession management and HIPO efforts with other human capital processes and systems (e.g., Workforce Planning, Recruiting, Performance Management, Learning & Development, etc.)
* Annually USD 70,000 - 72,000 + HRA + Transport with family status benefit
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or Organizational Development with 8 years+ of progressive experience in generalist HR role or more specialized function (e.g., Learning & Development, talent management)
* Candidates worked in IOC/ NOC or global energy company are highly preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Human Resources Manager
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
Global HR Manager / HRBP
Robbert Murray & Associates
HR Business Partner
HR and Recruitment Manager - Leading Group
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai