Job description / Role
The GE Internship Program is an investment in young talents where GE trains students who meet the required criteria to perform their internship program in a corporate function. Program duration is 10-12 weeks. The program will develop the general skills of the intern with on the job knowledge and experience.
Internship Period will be between June & September.
- During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his/her major where the intern can develop Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him to the work environment.
- Bachelors (3rd or 4th year) or Masters students in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical. Should be a student during the internship period. Students who already graduated earlier this year or graduating prior to the internship period will not qualify.
- GPA: Minimum 3.0
- Candidate must be studying in the same country as the location of the internship (as we do not provide sponsorship or visa)
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Must be an
- Arabic Speaker
- Must be fluent in English
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.