Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI). Our client in Qatar is looking to hire Superintendent - Chartering Vessels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Class I certificate in Marine Engineering
- Practical Shore based experience of Incident Investigation, Risk Assessment, Root Cause Analysis
- 6-8 years’ offshore experience, working on PSV, DSV and AHTV etc.
- 2 years’ shore-based experience as Technical/HSE Superintendent
- Working knowledge of SOLAS, STCW, MARPOL, PSC and Flag/Class states
- Knowledge of SMS / ISO Management systems & methodologies.
- Send CV online.
- Mention current salary, expected salary and notice period.
- Deadline: 15th March 2020
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted
About the Company
When you need to find permanent staff we can help you. MSI Dubai is a specialist recruitment consultancy and recognized in the fields of:
•Accounting and Finance •Sales and Marketing •Engineering – Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, & Logistics •IT and Telecommunications •Human Resources •Aerospace & Aviation
We recruit at all levels from Supervisor to CEO.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ship Operator - Commercial
Gulf Energy Maritime (GEM)
Planning Engineer for an Oil and Gas Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jul|
Marina In Charge
|Ras Al Khaimah||28 Sep|
Marine Fleet Technical Manager
A Marine Organization Based In Dubai