Job description / Role
- Manages the first line staff within assigned section to meet short and medium term department objectives.
- To provide Supervisory support and oversee operations of the assigned section.
- When needed this position would have to oversee operations of other sections when section manager or supervisor is on leave.
- The job involves also training and orientation of staff and ensuring compliance with the policy and health and safety guidelines of the store.
- Performs many functions as well in achieving productivity .
- Graduate in Degree Retail or Hospitality
- Have a strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills required with knowledge in MS Word, Excel and GOLD retail system
- Language Speaking: (English, French and Basic Arabic).
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail or hospitality in supervising role
- Ability to delegate, supervise and evaluate workings of subordinates
- Must be able to interact with all levels of management
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.