Job description / Role
Responsible for ensuring the safety of tenants using the swimming pool.
• To observe the swimmers at all times for any signs of danger
• Ensure that all swimmers adhere and abide by the rules and regulations of pool
• Maintain the water circulation and vacuuming of pool
• Ensure that pool area is clean at all times
• Teach swimming to tenants as and when asked for.
• During winters, schedule outdoor and indoor games like Squash, Tennis, etc. with tenants
• Must not leave the pool area unattended
• Annual Cleaning of water
• Providing good customer service by being friendly, courteous and maintaining an professional posture at all times
• Maintain proper procedure and discipline when entering the work place and check personal hygiene.
• Be presentable and wear proper uniform at all times.
• To perform and submit weekly checklist to the designated immediate supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Should have relevant experience of at least 2 years as a Swimming Pool Attendant.
• Must have a professional training in swimming and knows swimming in open water
• Must know how to give CPR and First Aid.
• Must be friendly, cooperative, active and ability to work under pressure
About the Company
Equinox Global Investments was founded in 1993, originally established with the primary focus of fulfilling opportunities in the burgeoning Qatar real estate market. The company's business streams have multiplied as diversification within the company's portfolio kept pace with the increasing opportunities in the region. Today, Equinox Global Investments has grown to include activities within real estate, retail, business to business (B2B) as well as local partnership and representation. The real estate portfolio includes shopping malls, a residential compound, commercial and industrial developments.