Job description / Role
• Open the pool each day and close it down each evening, depending on schedule and hours
• Treat the pool with appropriate concentration of chemicals on a regular schedule
• Monitor pool-related activities closely throughout shift and identify any safety issues
• Direct swimmers out of the pool in hazardous conditions
• Monitor weather reports closely to ensure safety of guests
• Organize and oversee pool parties
• Provide swimming lessons and swim team coaching when available
• Maintain a clean environment in and around the pool
• Provide assistance to patrons when appropriate or necessary
QAR 2,300 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bi-Annual Air Ticket given 30 days annual leave entitlement plus 11 days of public holidays
• Current and valid ARC certification
• First Aid and CPR certifications
• Ability to pass pre-employment practical skills test in the water
• Experience teaching swim lessons or coaching swim team highly desirable
• 2+ years’ lifeguard experience preferred
• Flexible schedule required
About the Company
THE MAINTAINERS is an Operation & Maintenance company, established in 2007 to respond the needs of the demanding Qatari Maintenance market by providing comprehensive preventive and corrective maintenance packages for facilities ranging from single villas to compounds and high rise buildings.
THE MAINTAINERS is equipped with well trained engineers and technicians with respective expertise to serve our clients with the top services in the field of maintenance along with additional services, our packages are highly cost effective and offer complete peace of mind.
Operating from our headquarters in Doha - Qatar, THE MAINTAINERS makes sure our emergency crew is always patrolling around your neighborhood. This allows us to keep our promise and respond to your request within 60 mins.
With THE MAINTAINERS highly efficient management and operations crew, we guarantee you the best quality in facilities maintenance and management.