Job description / Role
System Administrator (L3) up to 15k Qar for an IT Consulting Company in Qatar
• POSITION: System Administrator (L3)
• SALARY: up to 15,000 QAR all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: IT Consulting Company
• WORK LOCATION: Doha, Qatar
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Temporary (6 months – extendable)
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male/Female, 45 years old below
• Overseas candidates are welcome to apply
• Perform cross platform audits of Active Directory (AD) objects and user permissions.
• Manage and migrate User Accounts and Object on WindowsNT and UNIX Platform (Creation, Deletion, Permissions, and VPN Access).
• Develop organizational units in Active Directory (AD) and managed user security with group policies.
• Create and maintained email addresses and distribution lists in MS Exchange.
• Compile data to assist technical writers with IT new hire manuals and prepared data to report to testers for system enhancements
• Administer DNS, DHCP and WINS.
• Configure Group Policy Objects to create a secure Windows Infrastructure.
• Provide third level help desk support for problems relating to Active Directory.
• Create user ID's, roles, groups OU's etc.
• Manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs) throughout the Active Directory (AD) enterprise
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related certification
• With at least 3 years of experience
• With Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), MS-300: Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork or Azure Certification AZ-103
• Experienced in fundamentals of Azure, O365 architecture
• Migration experience on- premise Active Directory to Azure AD
• Problem solving skills specifically root cause analysis; ability to do root cause analysis
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
IT Support (Reliever)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
System Administrator - IT
IT Desktop Support - 12 Month Contract (Renewable)
Manpower Middle East
Technical Support Centre Manager