Job description / Role
- Responsible for the IT and Networking Solutions for Pre-Sales and Post-Sales support.
- Technical point of contact for all IT and Network aspects including Structured cabling
- Support Pre-sales by creating professional and cost-effective solutions to the client requirements.
- Able to communicate with the client, supplier and manufacturer.
- Provides project support by providing Engineering works like submittals and documentation
- Adhere to industry standards in all aspect of works.
- Configure IT and Network equipment’s on site.
- Manage site installation and project implementation if needed by the project.
- Knowledge in design and implementation of IT/Network system;
- Experience in IT and Networking system including, but not limited to Server, Storage, Applications, DHCP/DNS, Server management, IP network, switches, routers, telephony, WIFI, IPTV, Structure cabling with technical knowledge on design and implementation;
- Able to self-plan, organize and implement skills in able to complete task with due dates;
- Ability to multitask;
- Strong analytics and technical problem solving;
- Knowledge in site survey and understanding construction drawings and specification;
- Superior customer service skills and team player with strong drive to work to create positive environment;
- Able to learn fast through training and self-study;
- Graduate of BS in Electronics or Communication Engineering or any related degree;
- Certificate for any MCP or MCITP with CCNA or CCNP is an advantage;
- 3-5 years of IT/Network Engineering Experience.
About the Company
A leading technology solutions provider in Qatar.