Job description / Role
Senior Software Developer/ Systems Engineer
This person will be employed by a European technology consultancy company that develops cutting-edge software for physical and IT security systems on a diverse range of major projects across Europe, Africa, Middle East and Far East.
One such project is Hamad International Airport in Qatar, for which they are currently hiring a sizeable team in-country.
The Senior Engineer/Developer will lead the development team. You will participate in analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical solutions envisioning system features and functionality. Also, you will contribute to completing applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities. You will contribute to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems.
• Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor's level
Skill sets for this role:
• C# / .NET
• Strong knowledge of the. NET framework (C#) and associated technologies
Knowledge of Unity 3D will be favourable
• Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with the scripting API, asset integration pipeline and UI /UX tools
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Proficient with Git and Gitlab.
• Ability to work with a team
• Attention to detail to deliver error free code
• Good analytical, organizing and communication skills
• Ensure proper documentation of the software for the ease of quality assurance, testing, operation and support.
• Investigate reported incidents in operational systems and ensure right changes to the code, test and promote following the standard change management process.
• Support in the testing, training and implementation phases of the projects.
• Prepare or assist in preparing of user experience (UX), mock-ups and user interface (UI).
• Prepare or assist in preparing test scenarios, test scripts, test cases and test results
• Be responsible for both functional and non-functional testing, either manual or automatic using testing tool
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||2 Feb|
Network Support Engineer (L3 Support)
A Leading Technology Solutions Company in the Middle East
Green Gulf Careers
IT Help Desk Technician
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Software Developer (.NET Framework)
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|