Job description / Role
• Greet the customers and handling the appointments.
• Answering the telephone queries and complaints
• Email and general correspondence.
• Transferring calls as necessary.
• Managing office supplies such as stationery, pantry items etc.
• Must have a pleasant personality
• Previous experience in the front office of a Spa or a Beauty Salon is required
• Good communication skills are a must.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Able to work and interact with the team.
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
MAYKS HR Consulting
Sales Coordinator Residence