Job description / Role
This role is individually contributing assigned work with different high end brands by altering purchased garments according to customer's specifications and preferences to ensure that the division short term objectives and goals are met on points of service to lead to customer and team satisfaction, in addition this role will have to deal with VIP customer directly to understand their requirements for the alteration and based on customers request might also do outdoor services at their home.
- Solving very basic customer problems in prescribed guidelines
- Confer with customers to determine types of material and garment styles desired
- Trains new employees in the same job line in other brands within the fashion Division
- Uses visual creativity in first line customer service to ensure service take off
- Update the line manager on new machines that required in the business to improve the quality and process
- Diploma/Certificate in tailoring is preferable
- Must have minimum 5-7 years of experience in a tailoring , at least 3 years in high end fashion industry
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.