Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Talent Acquisition Associate (6 months) to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for ensuring the quality standards of recruitment service delivery across all levels in KEO as well as delivering a positive and rewarding candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
We envisage success in this role to include
- Managing relationships with Hiring Managers as an internal service provider.
- Managing a full recruitment portfolio.
- Conducting full and detailed position briefings from Hiring Managers.
- Sourcing CV's and presenting pre-qualified short-lists to Hiring Managers utilising all available source channels.
- Arranging interviews - Local, international, video conferencing and telephone interviews.
- Database Management - ensuring the database and ATS (iCIMs) is up to date and is being utilised effectively.
- To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 3 years' career experience either in an agency or in-house environment, partnered with a Bachelor Degree qualification.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.