Job description / Role
Looking for an exceptional opportunity to join a new project and to build an amazing team? This role is for a true people-person, with focus on individual talents and teamwork.
What is in it for you:
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Employment benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Put in place creative talent acquisition strategy and bring truly talented people on board in line with pre-opening deadlines
- Ensure effective application of Talent management system beyond administration limits and make a real impact on people's profession growth
- Lead the culture and spread Heartist philosophy
- Drive learning & development activities that reflect today's performance needs
- Roll out the brand standards and guard the company's ethics
- Adopt digital Talent & Culture newly implement system to daily operation
- Be a captain of associate's welfare,
- Drive Engagement Score above the target
- Lead manpower budget and ensure the alignment of actual figures with it
Your experience and skills include:
- Pre-opening recruitment experience and good knowledge of local legislation
- Team player with strong initiative and self-direction
- Must demonstrate tact and diplomacy at all times
- Empathic leader with strong focus on people
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.