Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Talent Management & Development Manager to join their team in Qatar.
• Developing and implementing corporate-wide career planning and development programs and learning strategies
• Ensuring the company meets its Qatarisation objectives
• Designing, planning, and managing the delivery of career development programs and training to address employees’ skill development needs
• Establishing a talent development strategy, and management succession plan
• Identifying individual employee needs and aligning this to potential opportunities within the company
• Monitoring the adherence to the development plan for all employees
• Preparing and recommending generic and specialised training courses, based on management recommendations and function requirements
• Developing and maintaining a strong network and working relationship with training vendors
• Analysing results and feedback from development programs and implementing necessary changes
• Managing the cost analysis for training courses, and ensuring training sessions remain within budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Organisational Psychology, ideally with an MBA qualification
• 8-12 years’ experience in HR Management, with at least 5 years’ experience in an HR Management position
• Previous experience in Career Planning & Development is preferred
• Strong mentoring and leadership skills, with the ability to think holistically
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
• Good knowledge of Qatari culture, with a strong background of working in the country
• Due to our client’s ongoing commitment to Qatarization, our client’s first preference is to interview Qatari nationals for this opportunity.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.