Job description / Role
Talent Management Specialist – Doha, Qatar
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Talent Management Specialist to join their HR department in their Doha office.
• Researching, analysing, developing, and implementing the company’s Talent Management Strategy by building and retaining a high-performance workforce
• Overseeing the learning and development of staff, including management and leadership training
• Being responsible for career planning and succession planning procedures
• Conducting performance management and overseeing employee engagement policies and procedures
• University degree qualification in Business Administration, Human Resources, or similar subject
• At least 8 years’ experience overall
• Background in human resources, with knowledge of HRIS or SAP software
• Organised and capable of multitasking; excellent presentation skills
• Strong history of building and retaining high-performance employees
• Fluent in English and ideally Arabic, with very strong verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please apply online.
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Administrative Executive
One Thousand Walls
Talent Acquisition Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
Human Resource (HR) Manager - F&B & Entertainment
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Recruitment Consultant - 360