Job description / Role
Tax & Legal Services - Tax - Accounting & Payroll - Patient Safety and Risk Management Coordinator
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients. You'll advise clients while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis.
Our team provides our clients advice based on their niche and business need.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Should have minimum experience of 10 years, and are experts in setting KPIs, drawing strategy maps, data analysis, risk evaluation and management, dash boards productions, health intelligence, performance measures, and monitoring and evaluation.
The Patient Safety & Risk Management Specialist will be responsible for the Development and Administration of patient safety & risk management plan related to Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety.
• Establishes, formulates and implements the national patient safety and risk management program across the State of Qatar.
• Establishes, formulates and implements patient safety and risk management education programs and training across the State of Qatar.
• Creates policies, procedures and control assessments in response to identified risks.
• Provides support and acts as the point of contact with the MOPH and other patient safety and risk management practitioners in the State of Qatar.
• Evaluates ongoing programs related to patient safety and risk management.
• Evaluates and follows up patient safety and risk management plans created by healthcare organizations in the State of Qatar.
• Investigate and provide recommendations to reported events resulting in actual or potential injury to patients and/or visitors, including root cause analyses as needed.
• Evaluate hospital patient safety and risk management programs and provide recommendations on how to identify and proactively mitigate potential risk events.
• Provides consultations services to patient safety and risk management practitioners.
• Monitors outcomes of national patient safety and risk management plans and submit recommendations and proposals.
• Designs, conducts, or coordinates training for members based on the recommendations related to the outcome of the national patient safety and risk management plans.
• Documents and communicates with all providers in patient safety and risk management issues.
• Ensures that project reports are developed and submitted in a timely manner.
• Oversees all aspects of the program implementation to facilitate the realization of the program goals and outcomes.
• Recommends changes, policies, or programs that could prevent future errors
• Support educational programs in patient safety
• Implement safety initiatives as directed by top management at MOPH
• Help to spread "lessons learned" from adverse events, as well as successful initiatives, to all national healthcare organizations
• Address barriers to the implementation of safety programs.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.