Job description / Role
• To manage the tax strategy (locally & internationally) and objectives ensuring alignment with overall business strategy.
• Lead tax function, provide oversight in a variety of corporate, commercial and finance matters and ensure tax compliance with regulatory requirements locally & internationally
• Leading energy producer company in the region
• Manage the tax strategy (locally & internationally) and objectives ensuring alignment with overall business strategy and interest of the company.
• Lead tax function, provide oversight in a variety of corporate, commercial and finance matters and ensure tax compliance with regulatory requirements locally & internationally.
• Undertake research into all issues which may have a direct tax consequence on the operational assets of the business.
• Manage and review the preparation of detailed corporation tax computations for the company in respect of assets and other matters as required.
• Competitive Tax free salary + Lucrative family status benefits
• At least 15 years of international tax experience with min of 5 years within Oil and Energy industry and prior Big Four firm is essential.
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CPA, ACA) with BA in Accounting / Tax Accounting from reputable university is required.
• Selected candidates should be able to relocate and work full time time in Qatar.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head Accounting (Qualified Accountant, IFRS)
Head of Financial Accounting
National Marine Dredging Company
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||15 Apr|