Job description / Role
We are seeking an professional excellent teachers to inspire and empower our students for a great future, through an innovative and globally relevant education.
This is unique opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated teacher to join one of our fast developing schools, both committed to shaping the future by providing a high quality, international education for young people.
International School - Premium
* To planned and prepared lessons, the assignments and other all teaching materials.Taught functional skills for Access course.
* To ensure that students have an effective learning experience by providing high quality academic guidance,advice and by enhancing their skills.
* Preferably have experience of teaching across both Primary and Secondary, or able to offer a second subject Provide a relevant and challenging learning experience for all students;
* Have knowledge and experience of using innovative pedagogical approaches within planning, teaching and learning
* ICT Teacher
* Secondary Sociology Teacher
* Teacher (Secondary) - Humanities, English, or Media Studies etc.
* Tax free salary of USD 40,000 - 42,000 Annually + Housing + Transport + family status + Annual flight ticket + other perks.
* Bachelor degree and possessing a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or PG (Post Graduate) Diploma is essential.
* The school teaches to the British curriculum; so are therefore staffed by teachers who are certified to teach in the UK with min of 5 years of teaching experience is preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Primary ICT Teacher
Instructor for a Leading University
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
English Lecturer (ESL/TEFL)
Global Business Network (GlobNet)
English Teacher (Male & Female)
The First Academy