Job description / Role
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Tech Order Distribution Administrator
The Technical Order Distribution Administrator assists in maintaining USAF Technical Order (TO) accounts F*1815 and F*1814 in accordance with TO 00-5-1. Establish, control and maintain a library containing copies of, or electronic access to, all Contractor prepared or acquired TOs, publications, manuals, Operating Instruction (OI)s, special publications, commercial publications, technical drawings, computer programs, computer program documentation, forms, safety and environmental publications, and training materials. Maintains a functional library for site-specific program requirements. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and Amentum ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensures compliance with USAF procedures for requisitioning and accountability of USAF TOs, Publications and Forms in accordance with their respective Management Systems.
- Assists TODO in preparing and processing AFTO 22's, AFTO 43's and other necessary forms as required.
- Acquires requisitions and maintains accountability of TOs via the Enhanced Technical Information Management System (ETIMS) program.
- Processes requisitions received from various functions in accordance with the Technical Publications SOP. Initiates follow-up action and informs all functional departments of requisition status.
- Distributes to all functional Departments new and routine increments, revisions, changes and supplements of TOs, TCTOs and Publications.
- Maintains a library (electronic and paper) for ETIMS Technical Orders, Publications, Commercial Manuals and Forms.
- Provides training and certification on the technical order system to assigned personnel in accordance with applicable Technical Orders, Publications and Form Management Systems directives and Technical Publications SOP/WI.
- Communicates and corresponds with the TODO and outside USAF agencies in overseas theaters and stateside to request assistance on TO program matters to ensure compatibility.
- Prepares and presents briefings to inform Amentum Senior Management and workforce on status of the TO program.
- Acts as an alternate in the absence of the TODO.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Familiarity with ETIMS-JCALS Format Program, and pertinent software packages prefered.
- Knowledge of Technical or General Library procedures is required.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation driver's license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Works in normal office environment.
- Light to moderate lifting as required carried out in an office environment.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Associates Degree in related field or equivalent work experience in Technical Order Program preferred.
- Prior USAF or prior military personnel with experience in the TODO/TODA concentration are preferred.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.