Job description / Role
Tech Transformation PM - Arabic Speaker must be based in Qatar
* Lead a portfolio of projects including development of the portfolio delivery strategy ensuring alignment with other portfolios in the program and external stakeholders to achieve Programme objectives.
* Work alongside vendors, internal and external stakeholder's representatives to drive the planning and execution of the portfolio's initiatives and projects.
Our client is a multinational management consulting brand with established operations in the Middle East. They are currently winning many new government clients and have a pipeline of transformation projects that they need to deliver.
* Steer Portfolio activities in alignment with the program strategic objectives.
* Lead the portfolio activities and collaborate with Central Transformation Office Leadership Team to guide portfolio planning with respect to identification of priorities, initiative roll-out and dependencies.
* Identify and manage the development of required scopes of work for RFPs to be issued in alignment with initiative roll-out plans.
* Support with stakeholder communication of respective portfolio initiatives prior to vendor engagement.
* Manage and oversee Portfolio PMO.
* Provide guidance to the project team and business participants as required.
* Drive the governance of project/initiatives, holding stakeholders to account while enabling successful delivery.
* Highly competitive salary package on offer for the best candidate
* Must have bilingual skills with both Arabic and English
* Must be currently based in Qatar
* Management consulting experience strongly preferred but will also consider candidates from IT services.
* 5+ years of experience managing and delivering large transformation projects
* Experience in delivering strategy projects
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.