Job description / Role
• Meeting regularly with the Project Manager to provide project updates and share relevant information.
• Performing project and other administration tasks, which typically include production and distribution of documents, file management, data collection, report creation, proofreading, research and team collaboration.
• Assisting in the preparation of progress reports and typing deliverables in English and Arabic
• Attending project meetings / workshops to take minutes, collect information and prepare correspondence for participants.
• Sending invitations to meetings / workshops to project team members, Partners and Project Stakeholders in English and Arabic
• Designing and editing templates and materials to support project’s administrative issues by laying out reports, presentation, agendas, etc.
• Identifying contractually required supporting documentation for invoices, variations, claims etc and compiling the submissions.
• Performing document quality control, monitor status, ensure timely follow-up of issues, and report progress and bottlenecks to Project Manager.
• Controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by Project team members in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Managing timely completion of multiple and recurring assignments
• Maintaining, updating and managing the project filing system with correspondence of respective technical subjects and revisions including archiving in both soft and hard formats in accordance with corporate document control procedures.
• Preparing and registering incoming and outgoing technical transmittals and updating tracking logs.
• Maintaining and monitoring the logs and highlighting areas of concern to the Project Manager
• Preparing, compiling, checking and updating detailed monthly reports, registers, logs and dashboards.
• Assisting in the preparation of power point presentations in Arabic and English using MS Office etc.
• Organizing project workshops, including hotel and travel bookings, catering arrangements, ad-ministration and registration of attendees and resolving logistical issues during the workshops.
• Reviewing and processing all requests assigned by the Project Manager for all technical services such as letter drafting and other correspondence to external bodies as per prevailing policies and procedures in order to facilitate all necessary documentation are processed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Dispatching incoming correspondence related to assigned technical tasks.
• Maintaining, updating and issuing status reports for all submittals, drawings and reports, high-lighting required due dates, days overdue and status, to focus attention on potential delays and to ensure the contractual review periods are met.
• Updating the team leave plan chart and ensuring that all related documents are applied in a timely manner in order for the work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Establishing, maintaining, recording, handling photocopying, filing and arranging for the efficient operation of the project office to support the effective functioning of the project.
• Attending progress, coordination, technical and contractual meetings etc, drafting Minutes of Meeting, circulating for comment, finalizing the draft then issuing to attendees and following up on closure of actions.
• University degree in business, accountant, law, etc with accumulative experience not less than 10 years and 5 years in similar position
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.)
• English and Arabic language is preferred
• File and data management experience
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.