Job description / Role
• Provides technical administrative support to leadership and personnel within a dedicated department, division or section.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
• Ensure governance to be complied within the nominated department and ensure confidentiality of information between various Ventures to be maintained.
• Many internal and external (QP, other SHs) stakeholders with complex interfaces to be managed. Operates in a multi-cultural, multi-national environment requiring maturity and good communication skills.
• Works under the direct supervision.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Maintains and handles database to maintain accuracy, quality checks and verifies reliability of sources information for the database.
• Handle incoming and outgoing documents which come for signature and sending them via email to the originating party and complete administrative tasks such as e-filling, incoming, outgoing, letter and memo preparation.
• Maintains, organises, analyses, updates and retrieves data from SAP, Access, appropriate data files and update records accordingly in SAP and/or other corporate systems.
• Prepares data in order to generate report charts and presentations.
• Identifies information processing problems and escalate to manager where applicable.
• Assist and complete daily management activities for the Department or Division Manager, including preparing agendas, drafting correspondence, typing, proofreading and organizing diary and calendar meetings.
• Provides point of reference on simple aspects of work for guidance on practices, precedents and techniques.
• Provides support to all staff in order associated with logistics, overtime, gate-passes and other business related support.
• Establishes and works on documentation system to ensure proper storage and retrieval of required documents.
• Initiate and delivers appropriate paperwork to advise customers, superiors and more junior staff. Coordinates meetings including paperwork, agendas and pertinent paperwork
• Secondary school (12 years) formal education.
• Knowledge and/or Experience 5 years of relevant experience.
• Very good knowledge of standard computer software.
• Knowledge of some financial and budgetary processes.
• Technical and Business Skills
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Proficient keyboard and PC skills.
• General Software use, Microsoft Office tools, SAP.
About the Company
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service and reliability. The Company operates 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established in 1984, Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field. In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.