Job description / Role
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Receive and assist visitors and handle all incoming telephone enquiries and personal calls, act as a first point of contact for both internal and external parties who wish to contact or meet the immediate superior and screen the requests to ensure those with genuine and important reasons are given priority.
- Provide administrative support to the immediate superior including organizing meetings, handling the calendar, researching issues, tracking action item completion, and managing other administrative requirements as required.
- Arrange travel, transportation and accommodation of immediate superior as requested to ensure that all desired expectations are met.
- Maintain the schedules relating to the use of facilities, including conference rooms, meeting rooms and others in order to ensure adequate organization and lack of overlaps.
- Write and edit minutes and draft and/or type reports and correspondences ensuring accuracy and consistency and standardization of formats.
- Prepare necessary data or reports for various project teams in a timely and accurate manner.
- Generate reports of daily uploading and downloading of correspondences, drawings, transmittals and other documents.
- Prepare and submit the various document control reports for review, as and when required.
- Maintain a systematic filing system of documentations pertaining to the Group Chief’s office in order to facilitate future referencing and ensure easy accessibility for the team.
- Liaise with the Barwa IT function to develop and implement Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) software to enable timely and effective document management.
- Administer the entire process of document creation and control and ensure it is in line with the procedures defined.
- Receive, scan and archive internal documents into EDMS, assigning them reference numbers and ensuring that information is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that all documents received for the department such as invoices, mails, contracts etc. are electronically and physically filed in a timely manner.
- Initiate the electronic document disposal process, as and when required.
- Liaise with other departments to gather information, as necessary.
- Perform any other ad - hoc duties relevant to the role as assigned by the Barwa Group Chief of Department as per the business requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent is required
5 years of relevant experience in office administration.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic is advantage.
- Time management.
- Communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Good knowledge in document control and management processes and ISO standards.
- Good familiarity with computerized document / data management systems.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint) and knowledge in using document control software is required.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
DC cum Admin, QHSE
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Secretary - Document Controller
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Executive Secretary / Personal Assistant (Lebanese/Filipino)
Ignite Search & Selection
MAYKS HR Consulting