Job description / Role
• To support procurement activities for Engineering and Operations requirement.
• Should have good knowledge of engineering equipment (cranes, heavy vehicle, forklifts etc.), spare parts, consumables, equipment repair maintenance and support.
• Candidates having experience in port/shipping industry are preferred.
• The candidate should also have good knowledge of engineering equipment and spare parts suppliers across the globe.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, supply chain or similar discipline from a reputable university.
• 3 years of experience in procurement within the port/terminals industry.
• Knowledge of procurement techniques, procedures and policies
• Proficiency in English and Arabic.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and web applications.
About the Company
QTerminals W.L.L. is a terminal operating company jointly established by Qatar Ports Management Company (Mwani Qatar) and Qatar Navigation (Milaha) — with the former owning 51% and the latter 49% of the company — to initially provide container, general cargo, RORO, livestock and offshore supply services in Phase 1 of Hamad Port, Qatar’s gateway to world trade. QTerminals’ mission is to facilitate the efficient flow of Qatar’s imports, exports, and international maritime trade; and to stimulate economic growth locally and regionally.
Buyer/Procurement (Ports/Terminal EXP) - Arabic Speaking
Procurement and Logistic Manager
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.
Junior Procurement Officer
Acciona Facility Services Middle East