Job description / Role
- To collate information from related Architectural, Structural, Civil, MEP and other drawings, and raise RFI responses, technical queries and design meetings as appropriate.
- Manage amendments as advised by Specialist and gain approval to those amendments, ensuring that they are fully and accurately incorporated into our workshop drawings.
- Plan and Organize workload to meet the Project Priorities. Ensure accuracy, quality and compliance of the drawings with the latest specifications and Drawing Standards.
- Check the design for complete coordination and Drawing Development against programme requirements to maintain timely approvals of shop drawings.
- Identify critical quality & tolerance issues to the Construction Managers in advance of installation.
- To work unsupervised and highlight unresolved issues to the Construction or Project Manager as appropriate.
- Resolve issues and coordination of information to meet required timescales and Site activities and also highlight the Project leadership where additional specialist technical support is required to resolve solutions which are beyond the Technical Coordinators areas of knowledge.
- Minimum 10 Years in the same role from Construction Domain.
- He must have Civil/Architecture Engineering Degree.
- Proactive and willing to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in Procurement, Project Management.
- Expert in Preparing Statistical Report.
- Expert in Preparing Technical Reports.
- Expert in Technical Planning(Drawing Planning)
- Candidates must have Transferable Qatar Residency with NOC.
About the Company
Aiming towards Total Quality and Excellence, HATCO will continuously inform, train and motivate its manpower; make clear agreements and honor them; improve services provided within the scope of such agreements; work according to effective, efficient and integrated methods; and measure the quality of its workmanship and discuss this openly with everyone concerned as these are the foundation stone of continuity and profitable growth, and as the means to fulfill the expectations of our clients.
Total Quality and Excellence are considered the outcome of constant and systematic improvement of HATCO's organization, its manpower and services. HATCO adheres to the requirements of society as expressed in laws, statutes, rules and regulations with regards to environment, safety, health, energy and social aspects. "When you know that total quality and excellence count, call the people that have experience to get the job done for you".