Job description / Role
• Supporting the Engineering team during, design, and construction processes.
• Identifying potential problems and notifying the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Monitoring processes, workers, and methods, and developing plans for increased efficiency.
• Coordinating with other Engineers and crew members to ensure quality products are completed on schedule.
• Performing quality control on all projects, writing reports, and making recommendations for improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in the relevant Engineering discipline or similar.
• Fit-out experience is required
• Previous work experience in Hotel projects
• Experience in a similar technical role recommended.
• Experience working as part of a team.
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Site Engineer - Material Submission
MAYKS HR Consulting
MAYKS HR Consulting
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Manazel Real Estate
|Abu Dhabi||15 Oct|