Job description / Role
• A computer-aided design or CAD Technician using CAD systems to create/design developments parcel plans, roads diversions/closures, An Auto-CAD specialist job involves the production of electronic versions of technical drawings in a timely manner to facilitate building permit/city control and master planning teams daily operations as well as investors and their consultants, Necessary support to building permit/city control and master planning teams by providing latest plot plan/as built updates for their permitting and construction following up processes.
• Minimum 6 -8 years of experience in related field.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD with ability to use modern computer-based design tools.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English language.
• Problem solving, planning and organizing skills.
• Bachelor's degree with AutoCad certification
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.