Job description / Role
Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineers from a solid Facilities Management background required for an exciting, newly awarded maintenance contract in Qatar.
These positions are working for one of Qatar's most established and career-orientated facilities management providers. The successful candidates will be in charge of managing all hard service maintenance relevant to their respective discipline, managing company adherence to budgets and ultimately ensuring the highest standards of customer service and service quality.
Other desirable attributes include:
- Must have minimum of 12 years' experience in Facilities Management.
- Knowledge and exposure to key QHSE standards and processes.
- Strong client/people facing skills
- Previous experience managing multilingual and multinational teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering is an absolute prerequisite.
- Previous GCC experience is much preferred but not essential.
- Qatar UPDA/MMUP/MME Accreditation is much preferred but not essential
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Big Fish Recruitment
Project Manager - Facilities
Senior Facilities Manager
Technical Facilities Manager