Job description / Role
• To be fully aware of the project specifications, drawings and contractual terms;
• Ensure that all drawings, documentation and records in use are reviewed, approved and controlled for adequacy;
• Preparation of shop drawings and as-built drawings;
• Prepare Method Statements; material submittals, request for information (RFI’s), change orders and coordinates the design to minimize construction cost while satisfying the client and contract requirements.
• Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
• Identifies, analyze and follow-up technical and financial risks in order to secure the development of the project.
• Coordinate with consultant & subcontractors and documenting any project issues/conditions.
• Plan and schedule the project activities in liaison with planning engineer;
• Review and monitor the progress of the project;
• Prepare and follow-up the documentation for claims and variation orders;
• Define and implement corrective actions where deficiencies are detected;
• Ensure safe work environments.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in roads and Infrastructure projects.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Primavera and Computer software’s (Microsoft Word & Excel).
• Knowledge of both technical and practical aspects of project management.
• Familiar with Gulf area projects
• Strong communication skills and professional appearance
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies