Job description / Role
• Ensure timely and accurate design work on sites by coordinating, monitoring and managing design / supervision consultants through the discipline design team; Liaise with client to ensure complete satisfaction on design related aspects of the project on site.
• Establish design work delivery and monitoring program for site.
• Actively participate in Design/Supervision Consultant(s) selection and contracting.
• Monitor work of Discipline Design Engineers and Design Consultants to ensure design correctness and completeness as well as scope compliance.
• Maintain record of Design Consultant(s) submittals and control in a timely manner the submittals/correspondence received.
• Evaluate and endorse the variation orders/concession requests submitted by the Design Consultant(s) for client's approval.
• Review and comment on all drawings and documents submitted by Design Consultant(s) and ensure the incorporation of all revisions on all documents.
• Min 20 year of experience in relevant field
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or relevant engineering discipline
• PMP certified
• Western national
• Project / Program Management
• Project development and master planning
• Schematic design, design development, construction drawings
• Construction technologies
• Construction project management methodologies
• Data analysis
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.