Job description / Role
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for given sales revenue targets and achieves it with complete customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for all techno commercial sales support
- Owns and being responsible for set of customers and support sales on RFQ’s/RFP’s and all other technical queries in a timely manner
- Prepares BOQ based for technical documents (RFQ, RFP, others)
- Participates in customer meetings with sales team as required
- Carries out site visits for preparation of technical designs
- Support the sales team with POC’s, Roadshows, training for customers onsite / offsite
- Engages with team to provide technical inputs on creating marketing collaterals & campaigns.
- Takes the lead in setting up product demos & manning the stands during exhibitions
- Participates in weekly team meetings and provide suggestions / ideas as continuous improvement.
- Prepares MIS reports, tracks sales progress, resolves customer queries on timely manner
- Follow up with existing customers on new leads and convert enquiries into sales
- Engineering/Computer Science undergraduate degree majoring in networking
- Strong technical background in telecommunications with an emphasis on Ethernet, IP routing and associated protocols, cyber security and Broadband Wireless Technologies (WIFI, WiMAX, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of PC operating systems i.e. Windows and Linux
- Several years experience providing technical and sales support for Ethernet and TCP-IP networks (Layer 2 and Layer 3)
- Experience in diverse automation markets such as Power Utilities, Transportation, Oil & Gas, Mining & others.
- Cisco certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCIE are highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical skills, be able to multi-task on various projects, be highly self-motivated, a self-starter.
- Familiar with trouble-shooting and problem solving techniques and methods
- Basic Project Management organizational skills
- Superb Verbal and Written communication and presentation skills.
- Excel at time self-management and self-organisation/planning/execution.
- Enjoy dealing with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds, both within the company and with customers and partners.
- Caring for colleagues and assisting them to succeed with their own individual and team Objectives
- Observe and adhere at all times the Company's Policies, rules and procedures.
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Industrial automation / Networking / Data Communication / CCTV.
- Candidates available immediately to join upon selection are preferred.
About the Company
Easy World Group Companies (eWorld) is a leading Value Added distributor and solution provider of data communication, Industrial automation and Telecommunication products in Middle East region.
Established in 2002, eWorld is a specialized distributor of leading edge mission critical, enterprise data, voice, security, and industrial networking as well as telecommunications products and solutions across the Middle East. We offer industry leading Networking and automation products backed up by our professional and experienced team to our valuable customers.
eWorld has a proven track record in providing end to end solutions for our diverse customer base and support our clients with a range of core competencies and value added services to ensure that our customers are returned best value for their investment and obtain products that meet their requirements perfectly.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Sales Engineer - Facility Management
MAYKS HR Consulting
Sales Engineer - Fluid Transfer Products / Oil and Gas
MAYKS HR Consulting