Job description / Role
• Monitoring and reviewing system alerts of various technology systems
• Perform basic troubleshooting of hardware, software, applications and internet access related incidents
• Log all relevant information regarding incident/service request and allocating category, priority, expectations and escalation where necessary
• Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of customer incident and service request
• Escalate incidents/service requests not resolved at First contact within agreed timescales and taking ownership of communicating status to the business/user
• Close all resolved incidents, requests and other calls
• Communicate efficiently and relate major incident to the relevant party
• Coordinate IT service management process including Service Level Agreement, Problem, Change and configuration management
• Adheres to and supports ISO 20000 standards, policies, and procedures.
• Provide key inputs into product improvements based on system performance logs and incidents.
• Interact with power users of venue operational systems such as facility management, security operations, venue operations etc to carry out the assigned roles and responsibilities.
• Creates a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress and handling customers professionally.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in the same field preferably with multi-cultural corporation/organization. 1 year should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
• Previous experience in IT service desk, Technical and Operation Support
• Well exposed to industry standards and best practices in IT Asset and configuration management and Service management practice, Customer Services & service quality
• Preferred to have experience working within multi-sport venues or stadiums hosting mega events
• Qualified to Diploma/Bachelor’s degree level in an IT related subject.
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.