Job description / Role
A great opportunity to take over an existing contact centre operation and drive the evolution of the operating model, all systems and the quality of service being offered. With a strong focus on providing world-class technical support through highly-trained Agents, you will aim to optimise performance and drive efficiencies through ongoing technology and data-focussed enhancements of schedules and plans
Long-established organisation in Qatar with ambitious plans for growth and diversification of business interests
* Determine new and improved contact centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses.
* Develop systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems and voice networks
* Maintain and improve operations by monitoring system performance
* Implement and develop sophisticated resource planning to maximise the productivity of all resources
* Set up and maintain CTQ (Critical to Quality) / CTP (Critical to Process) targets for the process and team
* Lead, mentor, and monitor the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations
* Develop non-voice channels of service through technology and training
* Competitive tax-free salary
* Opportunity to build your own success story in a long-established organisation that is driven to change and evolve
* Fantastic exposure to a fast-evolving industry in the Middle East
* Relocation for overseas candidates and family benefits
* Seasoned contact centre leadership professional with strong experience of leading and developing a sophisticated contact centre operation focusing on technical support and customer care
* Demonstrable track record of improving a technical support centre performance for a centre of 500+ Agents
* Technology and telecommunications industry experience would be beneficial.
* Experience of identifying and implementing technologies to improve the measurements and delivery of service
* Proven strategic aptitude and ability
* Creative, innovative individual with strong leadership personality
* Possess a strong understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
* Fluent in English with Arabic being a strong preference
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.