Job description / Role
• Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
• Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
• Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
• Two-year Electrical, Technical, or related degree.
• Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
• At least 2 years' experience as an Electrical Technician.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
• Must have a valid QID and transferable visa.
• Available locally.
• Can join immediately.
• Must provide NOC.
About the Company
We're based in Qatar.